Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

#Bodylove

Firstly I've realised how totally rubbish I have been at blogging recently! Sorry about that for anyone who might have been eagerly awaiting my next blogging instalment.... not that it's all that likely haha!

Today I attended the York Body Confidence day at the Coppergate Centre. I was invited along as a Body Gossip Ambassador and did a workshop with the lovely 'Miss York' Maryann. Now... it's the first body confidence style workshop I've ever done, so it was a little nerve wracking at first. I had a really lovely time and felt really privileged to meet the girls from Joseph Rowntree School and talk positive bodies with them.

Here are a selection of pictures from the event! What a YAY kind of day <3























No comments:

Post a Comment