Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2013

The art of procrasti-blogging

Today I have a list of things that I need to do... here is a selection of my list:
  1. Sell some things on ebay
  2. Decide what I want to take home with me on Thursday/potentially start to pack
  3. Clean my room... it's tidy but could do with a really good hoover and dust
  4. Do some washing
  5. Do some more catch up reading/lecture stuff
  6. Book my car into the garage
  7. Sort out my life in general! Ha! 
So.... with this big long list of things to do... I feel the urge to write lots today and ignore all of the things I really ought to be doing! Therefore today will be filled with a selection of things that take my interest and excite me more than my to-do list! 

Also... I really like this picture from Dove, it's just amazing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment